Hello Everybody and welcome back to another episode of AndersMill Knits!
- Akamillie on Ravelry
- Akamillie907 on instagram
- Ravelry group: AndersMill Knits Podcast
- I have 15 days of my 24 days of sock ornaments done! I have ended up using a free pattern off of Raevelry : Mini Christmas Stocking Ornaments by Julie Williams Go to my project page for a listing of all the yarns I am using on this one 🙂
- I also knit up a Christmas Ball Ornament using a kit I purchased from the lovely Friends in Fiber on Etsy.
- I have recast on my husbands “by the bed socks” this time using 54 stitches and a 1.25 mm needle. Yarn is Online Supersocke in the Vorias colorway. Now Ravelry is a tad confusing when it comes to this company and the notes there state that this line is discontinued. I am not sure if that is true but it is a wonderful base and so I may snag a few more balls before they are gone.
- I mentioned last episode that I cast on the Pure Joy Shawl by Joji Locatelli. I have continued work on it, though I will say after knitting such intricate things for the wedding I thought I wanted something mindless however maybe this is a tad to mindless. I am not feeling very inspired by it at the moment. I am using one of my favorite yarns Ella Rea Lace Marino Fingering in colorways LM-56 and LM-67 which are these gorgeous peachy pink and navy blue colors.
- Cast on the second of the pair of my Ho, Ho, Ho, socks. Another no pattern socks knit cuff down, 60sts on size 1 US needles using Gale’s Art sock blank in the “Christmas Tree” colorway. Last I checked she still has these up in her shop!